- listen to lightning talks on women engaged, enraged and often forgotten in some of the most iconic conflicts of our past at "No Place For a Woman";
- try your hand in the Cobden Historical Society’s Legendary Gumboot Toss;
- take a fascinating walking tour and uncover Footscray’s hidden stained glass treasures;
- see Australia’s female criminal held up to scrutiny in the gripping piece of theatre, Shadow of Angels;
- enjoy a family day out in the countryside at the Yarra Ranges Heritage Open Day, with live music, craft, wood turning, blacksmithing, children’s activities, local food and more;
- learn some of the many stories behind the headstones at the Donnybrook Cemetery, exploring the accomplishments and tragedies of the district’s early settlers;
- bring in your favourite antique to Treasures of Docklands and find out its true value;
- uncover the history of Melbourne’s first road – City Road - its importance, industrial architecture, Melbourne’s tallest buildings and the current City Road Master Plan.